On occasion our posts contain such keen insight and intellectual astuteness that they resonate across the entire content management ecosystem. But as happens with blogs, entries inevitably fall further into “Older Posts” obscurity. In order to ensure our words are not lost to the ages we have decided to present the more notable entries here.
What We Believe
- Our Mission – What we do (sort of)
- The ECM Architects Creed – We would recite this every morning at staff meetings if we had them.
- Do You Have Ecmaphobia – Fighting for a cure
Best Of BMOC (according to us)
- Enterprise Sharepoint? Port it to Oracle – Every now and then you strike a chord with a post.
- Open Text – The New CA? – Thoughtful comparison of OT’s acquisition strategy to others in the industry.
- The Future of Content Management – Following the meme what CM might look like for our grand kids.
- Delivering Integrated ECM – Looking at ECM in terms of a delivery service.
- 8 Dimensions on ECM Technical Evaluation – Considerations for selecting the right tool for the job.